The firm’s partners have over 40 years of combined experience in the mining industry in Latin America.
Mr. Rojas has experience in Design and Technology, applied to improving the delivery of professional services. He graduated in Graphic Design at Champagnat University, Mendoza, Argentina, and holds postgraduate degrees in Multimedia and Corporate Image, and a MSC in Project Management from the Swiss Business School.
In 2011 he completed the Postgraduate Program of Mining Management at the Austral University, Buenos Aires.
Prior to joining Rojas in 2000, he worked in several web design start-ups.
Mr. Rojas has experience in logistics coordination and environmental studies for exploration and prospecting. He was part of the founding group of Rojas, in 1998. He holds a degree in Business Management from ADEN, Mendoza, and also has studies in Geology at the National University of Salta, Argentina.
Previously, he worked for BHP Minerals at tenement management, GIS and safety.
The firm collaborates with several local and international firms and professionals, including the following:
Paola Rojas, Synergy Resource Capital. Sydney, Australia
Rafael Argañaraz Ontivero, Argañaraz & Asociados. Salta, Argentina
Mario Alfaro, Senior Geologist & Qualified Person. Santiago, Chile
Latest media quotes
- Until next time, Niva… August 13, 2017
- Latin America Round Up. Global Mining Finance 2014 March 25, 2014
- Latin America Round Up. Global Mining Finance 2013 May 20, 2013
- Copper in Argentina. Present and Future. Mining Press. November 29, 2012
- Nivaldo Rojas presenting “Discovering Copper” in Argentina at Argentina Mining 2012. September 10, 2012
- Focus, Argentina. Land of opportunities. Mining Journal. August 23, 2012