We rely on two key assets -our knowledge of the mining market and management- to advise our clients in diverse management issues related to the mining sector.
We assist companies in identifying, analysing and acquiring mining projects throughout Latin America. Aside from our operations in Chile, Argentina and Australia, we have a network of associates in Colombia, Perú, Mexico and Brazil, aimed at gaining the local perspective and better access to projects in each jurisdiction.
Alternatively, some companies have requested us to assist in promoting their projects for acquisition or JV.
Our role, in both cases is to connect the two parties and assist in reaching a deal.
Advising and Representation
Over the years we have provided advise on corporate matters ranging from deals and acquisitions, corporate structure in a country, selection of other advisors, among others.
Additionally, in order to provide select clients a reliable and cost-effective way to operate in the country, we represent them acting as local managers. This allows a foreign company to take advantage of our market know-how and network, thus beginning to operate quickly with a fraction of the effort it would demand to set an office.
Due Diligence and Review
Many times, technical considerations are weighted more heavily than appropriate.
For companies presented with an opportunity in the region, we assist by analysing the characteristics of the jurisdiction, tenements, similar companies/competitors, as well as other business considerations with the support of legal, accounting and other local professionals as required.
Such an approach may reduce uncertainty, and inherently risk.
Are you interested to learn how we can help analyse a potential acquisition or search for suitable projects?
Assignments in Management
- Portfolio: Argentina Generative Program. Fiambala Resources. 2012-2013. November 3, 2014
- Portfolio: Amarillos Project. ATW Venture. 2007-2008. October 31, 2014
- Portfolio: Northern Argentina Project. Li3 Energy. 2009-2010. October 28, 2014
- Portfolio: Diablillos Project. Silver Standard. 2003-2009. July 15, 2014
- Portfolio: Identification of Latin American Projects. 2006-… April 14, 2014
- Portfolio: M-18 Project. Metallum Resources. 2008-2014. April 7, 2014
- Portfolio: Valuation of a private junior mining company for listing. 2013. April 1, 2014
- Portfolio: Management. Lumina Copper. 2005-2006. April 1, 2014
- Portfolio: Report on Infrastructure Capabilities for Coal Operation. 2013-2014. January 10, 2014