Los Azules Project. Minera Andes/McEwen Mining. 2004-2011
Our client, Minera Andes, later renamed McEwen Mining, is a Canadian listed junior. McEwen Mining Inc., a growing gold and silver producer in the Americas.
The company required assistance with the exploration of its Los Azules Copper Project.
Rojas & Asociados managed the project from 2004 to 2006, through three drilling programs. The company continued to provide support in geology, logistics and safety to the project until 2012, as well as Qualified Person services.
IN THE NEWS
Our work is many times covered by the media, local and international, technical and even mass media. At times directly in articles and interviews, and other opportunities with mentions in client’s reports, press releases and participation in industry events and magazines. Find below news related to this client and our work with them.
- Rojas & Asociados shares with the industry excellent drilling results of its client, Minera Andes May 10, 2010
- Minera Andes: Excellent Drill Results from Los Azules Copper Project. Marketwire. May 6, 2010
- Minera Andes Reports Excellent Mid-season Drill Results at its Los Azules Porphyry Copper Project. Marketwire. March 2010. March 8, 2010
- Drilling Is Set to Start at Minera Andes’ Los Azules Porphyry Copper Project. Marketwire. February 2006. February 6, 2006
- Progress Report At Minera Andes’ 100 Percent Owned Los Azules Porphyry Copper/Gold Project, Argentina. Press Release, 2004. March 1, 2004